Sundays, August 4-September 29, 2019. 2:30-4:30 p.m.
| “Walk the Path to the Divine” |
The qabalah is a complex system of symbolism, sacred texts and spiritual techniques developed throughout two millennia of Jewish mysticism. The Hermetic Qabalah, which is the style focused on in this class, is derived from the Jewish kabbalah, but synthesizes this ancient mysticism with the esoteric studies of the Western Mystery Tradition. Practical Qabalah is a way of using the most basic qabalistic symbol, the Tree of Life, for gaining a greater understanding of and connection to the Divine for personal growth, spiritual development, and energetic healing.
Each class will include an overview of the weekly topic, a discussion to explore and gain insight into the topic, and a practical exercise to discover ways to go deeper into the symbolism. The exercises will specifically address how to integrate the abstract spiritual concepts of the qabalah with our mundane life to achieve balance, health, and growth. Connecting with Divine Unity is one of the keys to living in a state of authenticity, and the qabalah at its most basic teaches exactly that.
- Joy Vernon, Instructor
- When: Sundays, August 25, September 8, 15, 22, 29, October 6, 2019, 5-7 p.m.
- Where: Isis Books and Gifts, 2775 South Broadway, Englewood, CO 80113
- How Much: $150. $50 deposit due August 16 to reserve your spot. Balance due on the first day of class.
- How Long: 6-week class
- Next Opportunity to Take This Class: ???
- See the flyer.
What Joy’s students are saying about her qabalah classes:
“Very stimulating, deep concepts are at play and experiential learning is the order of the day. This is the second time around for me, and I can attest this is very much worth the investment and commitment!”
“…[C]hallenging, intriguing, delicious food for thought.”
“I’m learning so much… I think my brain has swollen from the overload!”
“I learned a great deal. Thank you for your thoughtfulness in putting this class together. I appreciated being able to experience the guided meditation. As always, the depth of analysis we do is fascinating.”
How to register:
How Many: Four students minimum/Twelve students maximum for this class.
- Pay the deposit or pay in full using the PayPal link below to automatically register yourself. –or–
- E-mail me and let me know you’re coming! We’ll make arrangements for you to pay the deposit by cash or check by the deadline.
- Remember to review my cancellation and refund policy before making any payments!