Sundays, August 25-October 6, 2019, 5-7 p.m.
| “Letting the Cards Speak for Themselves” |
The Magician’s Tools offers fun and creative interactive exercises to deepen your understanding of the cards and yourself, while your tarot skills flourish in an environment of on-going support and community. Learn new tarot techniques to move past the dictionary definitions provided by tarot books. Engage in practical, systematic methods for decoding the mysteries of the tarot images and connecting with your intuition.
Beginning Students: This course is excellent for beginning students as it teaches them to trust their intuition and to read from any deck. No memorization needed and leave your tarot books at home!
Intermediate and Advanced Students: This course is also good for intermediate and advanced-intermediate students, as it provides new and original ways of finding your answers in the cards themselves. This class also helps the experienced reader to get better attuned with the specific symbolisms of each of their decks, finding patterns in the cards and the storyline of the spread.
- Aug 25: Intuition versus Instinct: Would You Could You and Basic Storytelling: Mulberry Street
- Sep 8: Basic Symbolism: Three Symbols
- Sep 15: Suits and Elements: Biosphere
- Sep 22: Numbers: Story Countdown
- Sep 29: The Language of Tarot: Finding the Story in the Cards
- Oct 6: Court Cards: Conversing with the Silent Sages
- Joy Vernon, Instructor
- When: Sundays, August 25, September 8, 15, 22, 29, October 6, 2019, 5-7 p.m.
- Where: Isis Books and Gifts, 2775 South Broadway, Englewood, CO 80113
- How Much: $150. $50 deposit due by August 16 to reserve your spot. Balance due the first day of class.
- How Long: 6-week class
- Next Opportunity to Take This Class: ???
- See the flyer.
What Joy’s students are saying about this class:
“Joy Vernon is a generous, creative, inspiring teacher who genuinely cares about her students. I enjoyed every class and looked forward to the next. I miss them.”
“Joy has a gift for awakening the reader in even the most beginning student. She has had to wean me off of the books which, I think, is her biggest challenge and top goal.”
“Even having read tarot for pushing 22 years, I find something new in every class that enhances my experience with tarot, and I am very grateful for that and the great energy of the group!”
Read more tarot testimonials.
How to register:
How Many: Six students minimum/Twelve students maximum for this class.
- Pay the deposit or pay in full using the PayPal link below to automatically register yourself. Please also RSVP at the Denver Tarot Meetup. –or–
- Register at Denver Tarot Meetup by RSVPing “Yes.” You can pay via PayPal on the DTM site. –or–
- E-mail me and let me know you’re coming! We’ll make arrangements for you to pay the deposit by cash or check by the deadline.
- Remember to review my cancellation and refund policy before making any payments!