Sundays, October 13-November 3, 2019, 5-7 p.m.
| “Find Your Unique Tarot Voice” |
Go deeper into yourself and the cards with original exercises designed to help you discover new layers of meaning in the tarot images. Dive into truly reading the cards with your unique, authentic tarot voice.
Beginning Students: This course is excellent for beginning students who already know and use the basics in their readings: symbolism, suits, elements, and number (if not, check out my Tarot Basics class!). Add practical tips for reading reversals to your bag of tricks. Get new insights into understanding the symbolism of the cards and finding the story in the pictures.
Intermediate and Advanced Students: This course is also good for intermediate and advanced-intermediate students, as it provides new perspectives to pull you out of common reading ruts, helps you practice using patterns in the cards to tell the story of a spread, and encourages you to find your unique voice as a tarot reader.
- Oct 13: Major Arcana: Mythology, Mysticism and Meditation
- Oct 20: Reversals: Using Both Sides of your Brain
- Oct 27: The Art Gallery: Fine Art Techniques Reveal Symbolic Subtleties
- Nov 3: Tarot for Personal Development: Quirky Questions and Wisdom Readings
- Joy Vernon, Instructor
- When: Sundays, October 13, 20, 27, November 3, 2019, 5-7 p.m.
- Where: Isis Books and Gifts, 2775 South Broadway, Englewood, CO 80113
- How Much: $100
- How Long: 4-week class
- Prerequisite: You must have taken The Magician’s Tools: Tarot Basics with me (either this year or any earlier year)
- See the flyer.
- Next Opportunity to Take This Class: ???
What Joy’s students are saying about this class:
“I feel thankful for this course. I truly got out of it what I had hoped to and now am excited to keep learning and improve my skills by reading for myself in my own spiritual practice as well as others. Joy is a fantastic teacher with amazing, original exercises that are both profound and fun! Her wealth of knowledge is seemingly endless, as she draws on many esoteric traditions, mythologies and spiritual practices. I highly recommend this course!”
“That was a great part of the course – the interesting lessons. It challenged me and I appreciate that.”
“Joy’s Art Gallery exercise illuminated new ways to see and read my tarot spreads – my mind just opened up!”
Read more tarot testimonials.
How to register:
How Many: Six students minimum/Twelve students maximum for this class.
- Pay the deposit or pay in full using the PayPal link below to automatically register yourself. –or–
- E-mail me and let me know you’re coming! We’ll make arrangements for you to pay the deposit by cash or check by the deadline.
- Remember to review my cancellation and refund policy before making any payments!